All services provided by GlobalShopper Limited Suite 4, 2nd Floor, The West Wing, Montarik House, 3 Bedlam Court, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA (hereinafter referred to as ’LiteMF.com’) are governed under the 'Terms and Conditions of Service' set forth below. We reserve the right to revise these 'Terms and Conditions of Service' at any time, and such revisions will be binding. You should therefore regularly visit this page to review these 'Terms and Conditions of Service'.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing the LiteMF.com website, as well as any of its pages or services. By accessing the LiteMF.com website, or using any part of the website or corresponding services, you are indicating your acceptance of, and agree to be bound by, the 'Terms and Conditions of Service' detailed below. Your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions of Service are without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Service, you may not access the website, nor use any of its services.
For the purpose of these 'Terms and Conditions of Service', the terms 'LiteMF', 'we', 'us', and 'our' refer to LiteMF.com, while the terms 'Member(s)', 'you', and 'your' refer to you – the visitor or registered member of the website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1. LiteMF.com’s services consist of receiving the Member’s mail and packages, and sorting, packing, and dispatching them to the chosen postal service, or other carrier, to deliver to the Member’s specified local address during regular business hours.
2. To be eligible for membership and our services, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, you may use LiteMF.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
3. By applying for membership, you authorize LiteMF to, directly or through third parties, make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity. Validation may include requesting further information, providing additional steps to confirm ownership of your email address or financial instruments, ordering a credit report and verifying your information against third-party databases, or through other means.
4. Membership starts the day we receive and approve your application. Membership is free for all approved accounts.
5. LiteMF provides each Member with a postal address, which includes a unique suite number, for use in the United States of America.
6. The Member’s LiteMF address is for mail and package shipping purposes only. You are not permitted to use your LiteMF address for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, registering in stores, billing or invoicing, setting up bank accounts or credit card accounts, establishing of websites or registering domain(s) , etc.
7. LiteMF is not a shipping carrier. We do not have control of, nor accept liability for, the carriage and shipping of any items. We also do not guarantee the identity of any Member, nor ensure that a recipient will accept the shipment.
8. All the terms and conditions pertaining to the selected shipping service apply to the Member’s packages and mail.
9. LiteMF ships only by the shipping methods offered in the shipping calculator.
10. It is the Member’s responsibility to make sure that a package can be shipped. Members must ensure that a package’s contents, size, weight, volume, destination and/or recipient are not subject to prohibitions or restrictions in the country of origin or destination country.
11. You are responsible for, and warrant the compliance of, your packages and mail with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including, but not limited to, the export laws and government regulations of any country to, from, through, or over which the shipment may be carried. LiteMF does not guarantee the delivery of packages which do not comply with the import regulations of the destination country or U.S. export regulations.
LiteMF reserves the right to open any parcel entering the warehouse in order to check for the presence of a prohibited attachment. The service has the right to refuse to ship any product if it considers it inappropriate to export / import requirements. In the event that prohibited goods arrive at the warehouse, LiteMF has the right, at its discretion, at the expense of the Client, either to return the goods to the Client, or to dispose of the goods. In case of disposal of the goods, no compensation for the value of the goods is paid to the Client.
12. LiteMF is not responsible for packages addressed to prohibited countries, individuals, or entities. If we cannot ship your package due to these prohibitions and restrictions, you agree to either return it to the original sender, or to send it to a different address.
13. LiteMF is not responsible for packages which exceed the size, weight, or volume allowed by individual destination countries. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that the package in which they are shipping is within the size, weight, and volume restrictions that apply in the country of origin or destination.
14. All incoming mail is accepted in our warehouse, identified, and added to the Member’s LiteMF account. LiteMF is not able to refuse any selected package due to the volume of packages we receive each day.
15. Members must make sure that the correct name, suite number, and postal address appear on each package sent to LiteMF.
16. If LiteMF can determine the owner of the package, it will be entered into the correct account. If the owner cannot be determined, and a claim with tracking information is not provided within 14 days, the package will be disposed of.
17. Receiving and processing packages and mail is free for all Members. Processing consists in the consolidation, separation and storage (with a corresponding request and payment for the service by the Member) of goods at the request of the Member, packaging and transfer to a postal/logistics company for subsequent delivery to the selected address. The processing time for packages and mail depends on the instructions of the Member (providing the service with the necessary information and documents) and usually is no more than 7 (seven) calendar days.
Upon a separate request from the Member, the Service provides services for checking the quality of packages. This service is paid by the Member additionally in the manner and in the amount established by the Service.
18. LiteMF automatically provides one general view photo for each incoming package (for Mail Forwarding only) upon receipt.
19. Upon request, LiteMF provides five to ten photos of the contents of an incoming package. The cost of this service is shown on the Tariff page.
20. LiteMF provides the option to consolidate packages, which includes taking the contents from several packages and consolidating the contents into a larger box. Consolidation is free for all Members.
21. LiteMF, at no additional cost, removes the original packaging and repackages parcels before dispatching them.
22. LiteMF also removes the seller’s invoice from the final package at no additional cost.
23. The warehouse storage period is calculated separately for incoming and outgoing packages.
24. We store all registered incoming packages for 45 days at our warehouse in USA and for 30 days in Germany. The extension of the storage period for incoming packages is possible up to 100 days. Payment is debited daily. The cost of extension is $1 for US warehouse and 1€ for warehouse in Germany. The maximum storage period for incoming packages is 100 days. After 100 days of storage the incoming packages are recycled. We store packed outgoing packages for free for 14 days after packing. The extension of the storage period for outgoing packages is possible up to 60 days. Payment is debited daily. The cost of extension is $1 for US warehouse and 1€ for warehouse in Germany. After 60 days of storage period the outgoing packages is recycled.
25. Packages will not be dispatched until all charges are fully paid. You must have a positive overall balance in your account to allow packages to be dispatched.
26. LiteMF only accepts credit or debit card payments from the countries and territories specifically listed here: Algeria, Anguilla, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France (and Overseas Territories), Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Republic of Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Nauru, Netherlands (and Overseas Territories), ex- Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Niue, Norway, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (and Overseas Territories), Uzbekistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Vanuatu, Western Sahara, Yemen.
27. LiteMF offers a private Package Protection Program (PPP) for packages dispatched from our warehouse to be shipped internationally or domestically. LiteMF’s PPP covers:
28. The PPP fees for a package are based on the value of its contents. PPP fees are paid at the same time as the shipping charges.
29. Members must pay for services, postage, and PPP fees from their own account(s). The billing or invoicing account must have the same name as the LiteMF account. In the event of a discrepancy or suspicious activity, LiteMF reserves the right to put any account on security hold. In this event, Members will be required to provide copies of two valid IDs and a notarized 1583 form for any person who makes payments or is listed on a LiteMF account.
30. Duplicate accounts are not allowed (for example, multiple accounts all paid from the same bank account). As an existing Member, you are not allowed to add your name to another Member’s accounts.
31. You are responsible for all customs duties in your own country, or in the country to which you are shipping your packages, and for all shipping charges – even if assessed later by the carrier. Said duties or charges are in addition to the fees earned by LiteMF for its package/mail forwarding services, and to the PPP fees.
32. Members can apply with LiteMF to investigate a delay in the delivery of a package or mail item.
33. LiteMF accepts inquiries for delayed items within 90 days from the date of shipping, but no sooner than 14 days after the latest tracking update for EMS shipments, and no sooner than 30 days from the date of mailing for priority shipments.
34. LiteMF does not carry out the investigation but acts as an agent to start the inquiry with the carrier. All terms and conditions of the selected shipping service apply to the inquiry.
35. The insured value cannot exceed the actual value of the package’s contents (as confirmed by the seller’s invoice), nor can the insured value exceed the declared value provided in the customs declaration.
36. Members agree that overstating the value of a package’s contents for PPP purposes will be viewed as fraudulent activity and result in an automatic rejection of the PPP claim.
37. All claims are reviewed individually. Any payment will be based on the insured value. Claims are subject to the terms and conditions of the particular carrier’s airway bill(s).
38. Any problem with the package received by the Member must be reported within 7 days of delivery, and no later than 90 days from the shipping date. Members agree that any PPP claim filed later that 7 days after delivery, and later than 90 days since the shipping date, will be automatically denied.
39. Members will be asked to provide information regarding the claim including, but not limited to:
40. Payments will not be made when:
41. The Member is responsible for all fees, fines, penalties, claims, chargebacks, and other liability incurred by LiteMF, a LiteMF Member, or a third-party caused by, or arising from, the Member’s breach of this Agreement, and/or (mis)use of the services. The Member agrees to reimburse LiteMF, a Member, or a third-party for all such liability.
42. Members must pay the payment systems’ commission. The accurate and current commission amount is shown in the ‘Payments’ section of a Member’s account. It may be changed by payment system unilaterally. The commission will not be refunded in the case of withdrawing funds.
43. This Agreement applies to all Members, regardless of the country in which they reside. LiteMF has the right to refuse to provide services to the Member, if the Member violates his obligations/rules established by this Agreement. In the event that the Member has committed these violations in the process of providing services by LiteMF (at any stage of the provision of services), LiteMF has the right to refuse to fulfill its obligations to the Member unilaterally by notifying the Member in writing through the Personal Messages section (in the Member's personal account) and return the goods back to the seller/sender; initiate the account verification process, or suspend the delivery of goods. All costs associated with the return of the goods to the seller/sender, as well as the refusal of LiteMF to provide services, are paid by the Member within 3 (three) banking days from the moment the Member is notified, or, if paid by LiteMF, are reimbursed by the Member by debiting the Service from the Member's account all the required amounts. Failure to deliver the goods to the Member (or other recipient) at the pickup point, in the cases established by this clause, is a legitimate action of the Service.
44. Each Members undertake to pay for the goods purchased with delivery to the address of the Service warehouse, as well as bills for the Service only with his own payment cards / accounts. It is not allowed to pay for goods with gift cards, site currency (wish cash and others) with bitcoins or other cryptocurrency, third-party accounts. It is also prohibited to pay for goods with non-registered cards and with award miles of airlines, passenger companies, etc. Goods purchased by Members and requiring additional payments or other payments, including customs payments upon receipt at LiteMF's warehouse, will not be received by LiteMF employees.
45. We guarantee confidentiality of the personal information provided by the user (including information provided on a personal passport, eBay login specifics, credit card information, etc.)
46. The Member can withdraw funds to the original payment source using the corresponding section of their LiteMF account. That refund can only be processed to the bank card that was used to top-up the account. Withdrawal is subject to an amount that is less than or equal to the amount of replenishment. Withdrawal of funds credited under the Shipment Protection Program in excess of the amount of replenishment from the card can be made to an account in the PayPal payment system.
47. Please take into account the inaccuracy when converting the scales, as well as factors of different room humidity, etc., when comparing the weight of the package when sending and receiving. A slight difference in weight is permissible (20 grams for the "small package" type of item, 50 grams for the "package" type of item). If there is a significant difference in weight, the Member has the right to contact the Service to consider a claim on this issue.
48. The Member undertakes to provide real data regarding the quantity and value of goods in packages, as well as invoices to confirm the value of goods. The Service has the right to indicate in the declaration the correct information in accordance with the provided invoices, regardless of the prices/quantities of goods indicated by the Member manually. In case of revealing falsification/substitution of data in the declaration by the Member, a penalty of 100€ is debited from the account of the Member's account.
49. By registering on the site and using the address of the Service to purchase and ship goods, the Client confirms that he:
50. Incoming parcels are stored for free in a US warehouse - 45 days, in a warehouse in Germany - 30 days from the date of registration in the Member's account. Further, the cost of its storage is automatically written off according to the tariff $1 for USA and €1 for Germany. When automatically charged for the extension of the storage period the balance in the Personal Account must not be negative for more than 7 days, otherwise the parcel will be disposed of. The maximum storage period is 100 days from the date of registration in the Member's account.
After packing the outgoing package in the USA/Germany warehouse, the first 14 days of its storage are free. Further, if the package is not sent from the warehouse, the cost of its storage is automatically written off according to the tariff $1 for USA and €1 for Germany. When automatically charged for the extension of the storage period the balance in the Personal Account must not be negative for more than 7 days, otherwise the parcel will be disposed of. The maximum storage period is 60 days from the date of packing the package.
After the expiration of the specified storage period of the goods or the package, their disposal/sale is carried out in order to reimburse LiteMF's costs for the provision of warehouse processing services.
51. Payment for goods sent to a warehouse in Germany should be made only before the sending. Payment for the goods after the fact (after sending, delivering, receiving) is prohibited and leads to a restriction of the activity of the LiteMF Member's account. Also, the Members need to download an invoice and a card statement or PayPal for the packages in a warehouse in Germany.
52. The Parties are released from liability for partial or complete failure to fulfill obligations under this Agreement, if this failure was the result of force majeure circumstances that arose after the conclusion of the Agreement, as a result of extraordinary events that the Parties could not foresee/prevent by reasonable measures (force majeure). Such emergency events include: flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, storm, epidemic and other natural phenomena, as well as war, hostilities, restrictive measures of governments.
The Service is not responsible for the actions of related services and services used to provide the Services to the Client, but not owned by the Service, such as: banks, postal services, Internet providers, e-mail services, payment systems, etc.
53. Members are obliged not to contact the seller or online store for orders purchased through the Purchasing assistant service. When placing an order through the Purchase Assistant, LiteMF and the seller/online store are participants in the transaction, therefore the Member must contact LiteMF support to clarify the information.
54. Members must maintain a formal or neutral communication style when contacting LiteMF Customer Support. If you use obscene language or a derogatory tone in relation to representatives/operators, LiteMF reserves the right to terminate cooperation.
55. For Purchase Assistant services, the following rules:
When purchasing goods by LiteMF for the Member (Purchase Assistant), the Member has the right to demand the return of the goods to the store if the seller confirms this possibility at the time of our request. In case of returning the goods, the cost of delivery to the seller is paid by the Member.
The service decides on the possibility of returning the goods, completely guided by the seller's decision on the possibility of returning. If the Service detects a defect, a discrepancy with the declared name or a shortage of goods, the return of the goods is possible subject to the Client pays for the service of the proceedings with the seller.
If the seller refuses the Service/Member to return the goods, the Service does not compensate the Member for the cost of the goods.
Payment for the services of LiteMF is not refundable, regardless of the seller's decision on the possibility/impossibility of returning the goods.
All return operations are carried out according to the terms of the seller, including, but not limited to the timing, procedure and amount of compensation.
Refunds to the Member are made after the seller has fully refunded the cost of the goods to LiteMF, but no later than 10 banking days.
If instead of returning the goods, it was decided to replace the goods, the Member must pay the full cost of the services of LiteMF in accordance with the tariffs of the Service.
For self-purchase (Mail Forwarding):
If the Member buys the order on his own, LiteMF is obliged, upon the Member's request, to return the goods to the Seller (the sender or another person specified by the Member), subject to full payment for all additional services of LiteMF, as well as providing LiteMF with all instructions necessary for delivery (recipient, place of delivery, etc.).
56. In cases of disputable situations between LiteMF, the Member, Seller; as well as other unforeseen circumstances, the Member must obligatorily provide written instructions to LiteMF regarding the further movement of goods. Otherwise, the goods are considered unclaimed and are subject to disposal by LiteMF at the expense of the Member. The term for providing instructions to the LiteMF is 5 working days from the moment notifies the Member by LiteMF.