All services provided by GlobalShopper Limited, Reg # 113405, Address: Suite 41/42, Victoria House, 26 Main Street, GX111AA, Gibraltar (hereinafer referred to as ’LiteMF.com’) are governed under the Terms and Conditions of Service set forth below. We reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Service at any time, and such revisions will be binding. You should therefore regularly visit this page to re-read these Terms and Conditions of Service.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing the LiteMF.com website, any of its pages or services. By accessing the LiteMF.com website, or using any part of the website or any service, you indicate your acceptance of and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Service detailed below. Your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions of Service are without limitation or qualification. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of Service, you may not access the website, nor use any of its services.
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions of Service, the terms «LiteMF», «we», «us», and «our» refer to LiteMF.com, while the terms «Member(s)», «you», and «your» refer to you, the visitor or registered member of the website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1. LiteMF.com’s services consist of receiving the Member’s mail and packages, sorting it, packing it, dispatching it to the chosen postal service, or other carrier, to transport and deliver to the Member’s specified local address during regular business hours.
2. To be eligible for Membership and our Services, you must be at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, you may use LiteMF.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
3. By applying for membership, you authorize LiteMF, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity. This may include asking you for further information, requiring you to take steps to confirm ownership of your email address or financial instruments, ordering a credit report and verifying your Information against third party databases or through other sources.
4. Membership starts the day we receive and approve your application. Membership is free for all approved accounts.
5. LiteMF provides each Member with a postal address, which includes a unique suite number, for use in the United States of America.
6. The Member’s LiteMF address is for mail and package shipping purposes only. You are not permitted to use your LiteMF address for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, registration in stores, billing or invoicing, setting up bank accounts or credit card accounts, establishment of websites or domain registration, etc.
7. LiteMF is not a shipping carrier. We do not have control of, nor accept liability, for the carriage and shipping of any items. We also do not guarantee the identity of any Member, nor ensure that a recipient will accept the shipment.
8. All the Terms and Conditions of the selected shipping service apply to the Member’s packages and mail.
9. LiteMF ships only by the shipping methods offered in the shipping calculator.
10. It is the Member’s responsibility to make sure that a package can be shipped. Members must ensure that a package’s contents, size, weight, volume, destination and/or recipient are not subject to prohibitions or restrictions in the country of origin or destination country.
11. You are responsible for and warrant the compliance of your packages and mail with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including, but not limited to, the export laws and government regulations of any country to, from, through or over which the shipment may be carried. LiteMF does not guarantee the delivery of packages which do not comply with the import regulations of the destination country or U.S. export regulations.
12. LiteMF is not responsible for packages addressed to prohibited countries, individuals or entities. If we cannot ship your package due to these prohibitions and restrictions, you agree to either return it to the original sender, or to send it to a different address.
13. LiteMF is not responsible for packages which exceed the size, weight or volume allowed by individual destination countries. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that the package which they are shipping is within the size, weight, and volume restrictions that apply in the country of origin or destination.
14. All incoming mail is accepted in our warehouse, identified, and added to the Member’s LiteMF account. LiteMF is not able to refuse any selected package due to the volume of packages we receive each day.
15. Members must make sure that the correct name, suite number, and postal address appear on each package sent to LiteMF.
16. If LiteMF is able to determine the owner of the package, it will be entered into the correct account. If the owner cannot be determined, and a claim with tracking information is not provided within 14 days, the package will be disposed of.
17. Receiving and processing of packages and mail are free for all members. Processing consists of package handling, consolidation of articles at the Member’s request, packing, and dispatching it to the carrier for shipping and delivery.
18. LiteMF automatically provides 1 general view photo for each incoming package (for MF only) upon receipt.
19. LiteMF provides 5-10 photos of the contents of an incoming package upon request. The cost of the service is shown on Tariff page.
20. LiteMF allows for the consolidation of packages. If this option is chosen, we will take several packages and consolidate their contents into a larger box. Consolidation is free for all members.
21. LiteMF, for free, removes the original packaging and repackages parcels, before dispatching them.
22. LiteMF also, for free, removes the seller’s invoice from the final package.
23. The warehouse storage period is calculated separately for incoming and outgoing packages.
24. We store all registered incoming packages for 30 days at our warehouses. After 30 days you can extend storage period for 14 more days for 5$/4€. The extension can be applied only once, after the additional 14 days of storage we recycle the package. Outgoing packages are recycled after 14 days of storage if the shipping cost is not paid.
25. Packages will not be dispatched until all charges are fully paid. You must have a positive overall balance in your account to allow packages to be dispatched.
26. LiteMF only accepts credit or debit card payments from the countries and territories specifically listed here: Algeria, Anguilla, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France (and Overseas Territories), Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Republic of Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Nauru, Netherlands (and Overseas Territories), ex- Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Niue, Norway, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (and Overseas Territories), Uzbekistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Vanuatu, Western Sahara, Yemen.
27. Members must pay for services, postage, and PPP fees from their own account(s). The billing or invoicing account must have the same name as the LiteMF account. LiteMF reserves the right to put any account on security hold in case of discrepancy or suspicious activity. Members will be required to provide copies of two valid IDs and a notarized 1583 form for any person who makes payments or is listed on a LiteMF account.
28. Duplicate accounts are not allowed (for example multiple accounts all paid from the same bank account). As an existing Members, you are not allowed to add your name to another Members’ accounts.
29. You are responsible for all customs duties in your own country, or in the country to which you are shipping your packages, and for all shipping charges (even if assessed later by the carrier). Said duties or charges are in addition to the fees earned by LiteMF for its package/mail forwarding services, and to the PPP fees.
30. Members can apply with LiteMF to investigate a delay in the delivery of a package or mail item.
31. LiteMF accepts inquiries for delayed items within 90 days from the date of shipping, but no sooner than 14 days after the latest tracking update for EMS shipments, and no sooner than 30 days from the date of mailing for Priority shipments.
32. LiteMF does not carry out the investigation, but acts as an agent to start the inquiry with the carrier. All Terms and Conditions of the selected shipping service apply to the inquiry.
33. LiteMF offers private Package Protection Program (PPP) for packages dispatched from our warehouse to be shipped internationally or domestically. LiteMF’s PPP covers:
34. The PPP fees for a package are based on the value of its contents. PPP fees are paid at the same time as the shipping charges.
35. The insured value cannot exceed the actual value of the package’s contents, as confirmed by the store’s/seller’s invoice. Nor can the insured value exceed the declared value filled in in the customs declaration.
36. Members agree that overstating the value of a package’s contents for PPP purposes will be viewed as fraudulent activity and results in an automatic rejection of the PPP claim.
37. All claims are reviewed individually. Any payment will be based on the insured value. Claims are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the particular carrier’s airway bill(s).
38. Any problem with the package received by the Member must be reported within 7 days of delivery and no later than 90 days from the shipping date. Members agree that any PPP claim filed later that 7 days after delivery and later than 90 days since the shipping date will be automatically denied.
39. Members will be asked to provide information regarding the claim, including but not limited to the following:
40. Payments will not be made
41. The Member is responsible for all fees, fines, penalties, claims, chargebacks and other liability incurred by LiteMF, a LiteMF Member, or a third party caused by or arising out of the Member’s breach of this Agreement, and/or (mis)use of the Services. The Member agrees to reimburse LiteMF, a Member, or a third party for any and all such liability.
42. Members must pay payment systems’ commission. The accurate and current commission amount is shown in Payments section of a Member’s account. It may be changed by payment system unilaterally . The commission will not be refunded in case of withdrowing funds.
43. This Agreement applies to all Members, regardless of the country in which they reside. Failure to ensure this Agreement is enforceable shall be considered a breach of the entire agreement by the Member, and the Member will be forbidden from using LiteMF’s Services and Website.
44. Members are not allowed to pay for any goods via gift cards, bitcoins. Bitcoins are not allowed in LiteMF ’s payment system as well.
45. We guarantee confidentiality of the personal info provided by the user (including passport info if needed, eBay login and password, card info, etc.)
46. The Member can withdraw funds to the original payment source using the corresponding section of their LiteMF account. That refund can be processed only to the bank card that was previously used to top up the account.