Any disputes and claims arising in relation to the Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Provider's country of incorporation:
- GlobalShopper Limited - legislation of Gibraltar;
- Deste FZ-LLC, BORDERLESS PORTAL CO. L.L.C. - legislation of the United Arab Emirates;
- GLOBAL SHOPPER E-TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI - legislation of Turkey;
- UNITRADING GROUP LLC - legislation of Georgia.
This Agreement is a public and formal offer to an unrestricted number of individuals among the visitors of this site to use the Services of the Provider (a public offer, which has identical meaning).
All services provided by LiteMF are subject to the terms of this Agreement. We reserve the right to modify the terms of this Agreement at any time to meet our requirements and standards, and such changes will be effective on the date they are posted. For this reason, you are advised to review this page regularly for changes to the terms of this Agreement.
Make sure to read the Terms of Service thoroughly before registering on the site. Registering on the LiteMF site or using any of the LiteMF services you acknowledge that you are familiar with the terms of this Agreement. In case you disagree with one or more of these terms, you may not use the site or any of the services of LiteMF.
In turn, the terms "LiteMF", "Service", "We", and "Our" are used in reference to LiteMF.com, whereas "Client(s)", "Their", "You", and "Yours" refer to visitors and registered site users.
SECTION 1. DEFINITIONS
“Offer” is an offer of the Provider, addressed to an unrestricted number of individuals, to enter into a remote agreement with the Provider on the terms and conditions contained in this Offer, including all Appendices to it.
“Sender” is a legal entity duly registered on the territory of the country of its location, which transfers cargo for transportation to a postal company or an express carrier.
“Client” is any fully capable adult natural person (persons who have reached the age of 18 years), who has accepted this offer and who is a customer of the Provider's services and pays for them. Persons under 18 years of age cannot use the services of the site, must not perform transactions on the site or otherwise use it.
“Recipient” is an individual whose personal shipping information is specified on the front side of an individual consignment note of the express carrier or on an international postal consignment note, and who is the final Recipient of the package.“Goods” is any consumer goods intended for personal use of an individual and not restricted in circulation by the law of the Sender's or Recipient's country of location. Purposes of use of the Goods shall be determined in accordance with the laws of the country of the Recipient.
“Package” is goods that are delivered by the Provider according to the Client's order. “Customs representative” is a legal entity of a member state of the Customs Union and/or other customs organizations that perform customs operations on behalf of and by order of the declarant or other interested person in accordance with the established legislation, here - JSC "Unitrade" (http://sms.unitrade.su/), LLC "GBS-Broker", LLC "Opinter", LLC "SPSR-EXPRESS", JSC "Tanais"; JSC "Armadillo Biznes Posylka" and LLC "Amir Customs" .
“Agent of the Provider” is the legal entity IT Technology LLC OGRN (primary state registration number) 1137746393927, which has entered into an agency agreement with the Provider, according to which it has undertaken for a fee on behalf of the Provider, at its expense and on its behalf, to perform legally valid actions during the signing and execution of the agreement with the Clients for the Provider's services, as well as to render services to the Provider in processing the orders of the Clients (including the arrangement of payment for the services the Client receives and the arrangement of customs clearance of packages), transportation within the Customs Union territory and delivery of Packages to final Recipients according to the current legislation, including customs legislation, the Regulations of postal services of the Russian Federation, as well as in accordance with the regulations of the Universal Postal Union.
Under the transaction made by the Agent with the Clients on behalf of and at the expense of the Provider, the rights and obligations arise directly with the Provider.
All funds received by the Agent for the services rendered on the basis of this Agreement are the property of the Provider until the mutual settlements with the Provider are made.
In turn, the terms "LiteMF", "Provider", "We", "Our", and "Ours" are used with reference to LiteMF.com, whereas "Client(s)", "Their", "You", and "Yours" refer to visitors and registered site users.
SECTION 2. SERVICE PROCEDURE
1. LiteMF.com’s services consist of receiving the Client’s mail and packages, and sorting, packing, and dispatching them to the chosen postal service, or other carrier, to deliver to the Client’s specified local address during regular business hours. The terms, costs, and methods of delivery are listed here: https://litemf.com/en/tariff.
The Client agrees to keep the delivery receipt (postal report) signed/confirmed by the Client.
https://litemf.com/en will NOT sell or provide any services or products to any of the countries that are subject to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions in accordance with the laws of the country of registration of the Provider.
2. The services of LiteMF.com may be used by fully capable adults over the age of 18. Persons under 18 years of age may not use the site's services, and may not perform any transactions on the site or otherwise use the site. A Client of the site is a legally capable adult person of 18 years of age or older who purchases and forwards goods for private use.
3. By applying for membership, you authorize LiteMF to, directly or through third parties, make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate your identity. Validation may include requesting further information, providing additional steps to confirm ownership of your email address or financial instruments, ordering a credit report and verifying your information against third-party databases, or through other means.
4. Membership starts the day we receive and approve your application. Membership is free for all approved accounts.
The Client undertakes to limit access of the third parties to the personal account, and also to ensure compliance with the confidentiality regime in respect to the information of the individual password of their personal account. The User confirms that the Service is not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which were caused as a result of third parties' access to the User's personal account. Maintaining the security of the personal account, as well as regular preventive update of the individual password is the User's responsibility.
5. LiteMF provides each Client with a postal address, which includes a unique suite number, for use in the United States of America.
6. The Client’s LiteMF address is for mail and package shipping purposes only. You are not permitted to use your LiteMF address for any other purpose, including, but not limited to, registering in stores, billing or invoicing, setting up bank accounts or credit card accounts, establishing of websites or registering domain(s) , etc.
7. LiteMF is not a shipping carrier. We do not have control of, nor accept liability for, the carriage and shipping of any items. We also do not guarantee the identity of any Client, nor ensure that a recipient will accept the shipment.
8. All terms and conditions pertaining to the selected delivery service apply to the Client’s packages and mail.
9. LiteMF only ships packages via delivery methods present in the Delivery Calcuator which can be found here: https://litemf.com/en/tariff
10. It is the Client's responsibility to make sure that a package can be shipped. Clients must ensure that a package’s contents, size, weight, volume, destination and/or recipient are not subject to prohibitions or restrictions in the country of origin or destination country.
11. You are responsible for, and warrant the compliance of, your packages and mail with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including, but not limited to, the export laws and government regulations of any country to, from, through, or over which the shipment may be carried. LiteMF does not guarantee the delivery of packages which do not comply with the import regulations of the destination country or U.S. export regulations.
LiteMF reserves the right to open any parcel entering the warehouse in order to check for the presence of a prohibited attachment. The service has the right to refuse to ship any product if it considers it inappropriate to export / import requirements. In the event that prohibited goods arrive at the warehouse, LiteMF has the right, at its discretion, at the expense of the Client, either to return the goods to the Client, or to dispose of the goods. In case of disposal of the goods, no compensation for the value of the goods is paid to the Client.
12. LiteMF is not responsible for packages addressed to prohibited countries, individuals, or entities. If we cannot ship your package due to these prohibitions and restrictions, you agree to either return it to the original sender, or to send it to a different address.
13. LiteMF is not responsible for packages which exceed the size, weight, or volume allowed by individual destination countries. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the package in which they are shipping is within the size, weight, and volume restrictions that apply in the country of origin or destination.
14. All incoming mail is accepted in our warehouse, identified, and added to the Client’s LiteMF account. LiteMF is not able to refuse any selected package due to the volume of packages we receive each day.
15. Clients must make sure that the correct name, suite number, and postal address appear on each package sent to LiteMF.
16. If LiteMF can determine the owner of the package, it will be entered into the correct account. If the owner cannot be determined, and a claim with tracking information is not provided within 14 days, the package will be disposed of.
17. Receiving and processing packages and mail is free for warehouses in the USA and Germany, in a warehouse in the UAE registration of a Mail Forwarding parcel costs 35 DH. Processing consists in the consolidation, separation and storage (with a corresponding request and payment for the service by the Client) of goods at the request of the Client packaging and transfer to a postal/logistics company for subsequent delivery to the selected address. The processing time for packages and mail depends on the instructions of the Client (providing the service with the necessary information and documents) and usually is no more than 7 (seven) calendar days.
Upon a separate request from the Client, the Service provides services for checking the quality of packages. This service is paid by the Client additionally in the manner and in the amount established by the Service.
18. LiteMF automatically provides one general view photo for each incoming package (for Mail Forwarding only) upon receipt.
19. Upon request, LiteMF provides five to ten photos of the contents of an incoming package. The cost of this service is shown on the Tariff page.
20. LiteMF provides the option to consolidate packages, which includes taking the contents from several packages and consolidating the contents into a larger box. Consolidation is free for all Clients.
21. LiteMF, at no additional cost, removes the original packaging and repackages parcels before dispatching them.
22. LiteMF also removes the seller’s invoice from the final package at no additional cost.
23. The warehouse storage period is calculated separately for incoming and outgoing packages.
24. We store all registered incoming packages for 45 days at our warehouse in USA and for 30 days in Germany. The extension of the storage period for incoming packages is possible up to 100 days. Payment is debited daily. The cost of extension is $1 for US warehouse and 1€ for warehouse in Germany. The maximum storage period for incoming packages is 100 days. After 100 days of storage the incoming packages are recycled. We store packed outgoing packages for free for 14 days after packing. The extension of the storage period for outgoing packages is possible up to 60 days. Payment is debited daily. The cost of extension is $1 for US warehouse and 1€ for warehouse in Germany. After 60 days of storage period the outgoing packages is recycled.
25. Packages will not be dispatched until all charges are fully paid. You must have a positive overall balance in your account to allow packages to be dispatched.
26. LiteMF only accepts payments in U.S. Dollars (USD) or Euros (EUR) on Visa and Master Card credit or debit cards from countries and territories specifically listed here: Algeria, Anguilla, Andorra, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France (and Overseas Territories), Gabon, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Republic of Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius Mexico, Federated States of Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Nauru, Netherlands (and Overseas Territories), ex- Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Niue, Norway, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Swaziland, Tajikistan, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom (and Overseas Territories), Uzbekistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Vanuatu, Western Sahara, Yemen.
All payments on the site are made only in U.S. dollars (USD) or euros (EUR). If the Client uses a card with a currency other than the currency of the payment, the conversion is carried out at the internal exchange rate of the card-issuing bank.
The Client undertakes to keep a copy of transaction records (card statements, account statements, etc.), as well as policies, agreements and rules of the Service after making a payment.
The confirmation of the top up of the Client's personal account on LiteMF is made by updating information in the Client's personal account and/or by sending information to the Client's e-mail address and/or by sending an SMS notification to the Client. LiteMF undertakes to notify the Customer of the top up of the personal account within 1 (one) business day.
Multiple transactions may result in multiple entries on a cardholder's monthly statement.
27. LiteMF offers a private Package Protection Program (PPP) for packages dispatched from our warehouse to be shipped internationally or domestically. LiteMF’s PPP covers:
28. The PPP fees for a package are based on the value of its contents. PPP fees are paid at the same time as the shipping charges.
29. Clients must pay for services, postage, and PPP fees from their own account(s). The billing or invoicing account must have the same name as the LiteMF account. In the event of a discrepancy or suspicious activity, LiteMF reserves the right to put any account on security hold. In this event, Clients will be required to provide copies of two valid IDs and a notarized 1583 form for any person who makes payments or is listed on a LiteMF account.
30. Duplicate accounts are not allowed (for example, multiple accounts all paid from the same bank account). As an existing Client, you are not allowed to add your name to another Client’s accounts.
31. You are responsible for all customs duties in your own country, or in the country to which you are shipping your packages, and for all shipping charges – even if assessed later by the carrier. Said duties or charges are in addition to the fees earned by LiteMF for its package/mail forwarding services, and to the PPP fees.
32. Clients can apply with LiteMF to investigate a delay in the delivery of a package or mail item.
33. LiteMF accepts inquiries for delayed items within 90 days from the date of shipping, but no sooner than 14 days after the latest tracking update for EMS shipments, and no sooner than 30 days from the date of mailing for priority shipments.
34. LiteMF does not carry out the investigation but acts as an agent to start the inquiry with the carrier. All terms and conditions of the selected shipping service apply to the inquiry.
35. The insured value cannot exceed the actual value of the package’s contents (as confirmed by the seller’s invoice), nor can the insured value exceed the declared value provided in the customs declaration.
36. Clients agree that overstating the value of a package’s contents for PPP purposes will be viewed as fraudulent activity and result in an automatic rejection of the PPP claim.
37. All claims are reviewed individually. Any payment will be based on the insured value. Claims are subject to the terms and conditions of the particular carrier’s airway bill(s).
38. Any problem with the package received by the Client must be reported within 7 days of delivery, and no later than 90 days from the shipping date. Clients agree that any PPP claim filed later that 7 days after delivery, and later than 90 days since the shipping date, will be automatically denied.
39. Clients will be asked to provide information regarding the claim including, but not limited to:
40. Payments will not be made when:
41. The Client is responsible for all fees, fines, penalties, claims, chargebacks, and other liability incurred by LiteMF, a LiteMF Client, or a third-party caused by, or arising from, the Client’s breach of this Agreement, and/or (mis)use of the services. The Client agrees to reimburse LiteMF, a Client, or a third-party for all such liability.
42. Clients must pay the payment systems’ commission. The accurate and current commission amount is shown in the ‘Payments’ section of a Client’s account. It may be changed by payment system unilaterally. The commission will not be refunded in the case of withdrawing funds.
43. This Agreement applies to all Clients, regardless of the country in which they reside. LiteMF has the right to refuse to provide services to the Client, if the Client violates his obligations/rules established by this Agreement. In the event that the Client has committed these violations in the process of providing services by LiteMF (at any stage of the provision of services), LiteMF has the right to refuse to fulfill its obligations to the Client unilaterally by notifying the Client in writing through the Personal Messages section (in the Client's personal account) and return the goods back to the seller/sender; initiate the account verification process, or suspend the delivery of goods. All costs associated with the return of the goods to the seller/sender, as well as the refusal of LiteMF to provide services, are paid by the Client within 3 (three) banking days from the moment the Client is notified, or, if paid by LiteMF, are reimbursed by the Client by debiting the Service from the Client's account all the required amounts. Failure to deliver the goods to the Client (or other recipient) at the pickup point, in the cases established by this clause, is a legitimate action of the Service.
44. Each Clients undertake to pay for the goods purchased with delivery to the address of the Service warehouse, as well as bills for the Service only with his own payment cards / accounts. It is not allowed to pay for goods with gift cards, site currency (wish cash and others) with bitcoins or other cryptocurrency, third-party accounts. It is also prohibited to pay for goods with non-registered cards and with award miles of airlines, passenger companies, etc. Goods purchased by Clients and requiring additional payments or other payments, including customs payments upon receipt at LiteMF's warehouse, will not be received by LiteMF employees.
45. We guarantee confidentiality of the personal information provided by the user (including information provided on a personal passport, eBay login specifics, credit card information, etc.)
46. The Client can request a refund to the original source of payment using the appropriate section of their LiteMF account. This refund can only be processed to the bank card that was used to top up the account. Any amount less than or equal to the amount originally topped up is eligible for refund. Any refunds made through the Package Protection Program in excess of the top up amount from the card can be made to your PayPal account.
47. Please take into account the inaccuracy when converting the scales, as well as factors of different room humidity, etc., when comparing the weight of the package when sending and receiving. A slight difference in weight is permissible (20 grams for the "small package" type of item, 50 grams for the "package" type of item). If there is a significant difference in weight, the Client has the right to contact the Service to consider a claim on this issue.
48. The Client undertakes to provide real data regarding the quantity and value of goods in packages, as well as invoices to confirm the value of goods. The Service has the right to indicate in the declaration the correct information in accordance with the provided invoices, regardless of the prices/quantities of goods indicated by the Client manually. In case of revealing falsification/substitution of data in the declaration by the Client, a penalty of 100€ is debited from the account of the Client's account.
49. By registering on the site and using the address of the Service to purchase and ship goods, the Client confirms that he:
50. Incoming parcels are stored for free in a US warehouse - 45 days, in a warehouse in Germany - 30 days from the date of registration in the Client's account. Further, the cost of its storage is automatically written off according to the tariff $1 for USA and €1 for Germany. When automatically charged for the extension of the storage period the balance in the Personal Account must not be negative for more than 7 days, otherwise the parcel will be disposed of. The maximum storage period is 100 days from the date of registration in the Client's account.
After packing the outgoing package in the USA/Germany warehouse, the first 14 days of its storage are free. Further, if the package is not sent from the warehouse, the cost of its storage is automatically written off according to the tariff $1 for USA and €1 for Germany. When automatically charged for the extension of the storage period the balance in the Personal Account must not be negative for more than 7 days, otherwise the parcel will be disposed of. The maximum storage period is 60 days from the date of packing the package.
After the expiration of the specified storage period of the goods or the package, their disposal/sale is carried out in order to reimburse LiteMF's costs for the provision of warehouse processing services.
51. Payment for goods sent to a warehouse in Germany should be made only before the sending. Payment for the goods after the fact (after sending, delivering, receiving) is prohibited and leads to a restriction of the activity of the LiteMF Client's account. Also, the Clients need to download an invoice and a card statement or PayPal for the packages in a warehouse in Germany.
52. The Parties are released from liability for partial or complete failure to fulfill obligations under this Agreement, if this failure was the result of force majeure circumstances that arose after the conclusion of the Agreement, as a result of extraordinary events that the Parties could not foresee/prevent by reasonable measures (force majeure). Such emergency events include: flood, fire, earthquake, explosion, storm, epidemic and other natural phenomena, as well as war, hostilities, restrictive measures of governments.
The Service is not responsible for the actions of related services and services used to provide the Services to the Client, but not owned by the Service, such as: banks, postal services, Internet providers, e-mail services, payment systems, etc.
53. Clients are obliged not to contact the seller or online store for orders purchased through the Purchasing assistant service. When placing an order through the Purchase Assistant, LiteMF and the seller/online store are participants in the transaction, therefore the Client must contact LiteMF support to clarify the information.
54. Clients must maintain a formal or neutral communication style when contacting LiteMF Customer Support. If you use obscene language or a derogatory tone in relation to representatives/operators, LiteMF reserves the right to terminate cooperation.
55. The following rules apply to Shopping Assistant service:
When purchasing goods by LiteMF for the Client (Purchase Assistant), the Client has the right to demand the return of the goods to the store if the seller confirms this possibility at the time of our request. In case of returning the goods, the cost of delivery to the seller is paid by the Client.
The service decides on the possibility of returning the goods, completely guided by the seller's decision on the possibility of returning. If the Service detects any defects, mismatch or lack of goods as declared, the return of goods is possible on condition that the Client pays for the service as a part of the dispute with the seller.
If the seller refuses the Service/Client to return the goods, the Service does not compensate the Client for the cost of the goods.
Payment for the services of LiteMF is not refundable, regardless of the seller's decision on the possibility/impossibility of returning the goods.
All return operations are carried out according to the terms of the seller, including, but not limited to the timing, procedure and amount of compensation.
The refund will be made to the Client under the initial method of payment after LiteMF receives a full refund from the seller, but no later than 10 banking days.
If instead of returning the goods, it was decided to replace the goods, the Client must pay the full cost of the services of LiteMF in accordance with the tariffs of the Service.
For self-purchase (Mail Forwarding):
If the Client buys the order on his own, LiteMF is obliged, upon the Client's request, to return the goods to the Seller (the sender or another person specified by the Client), subject to full payment for all additional services of LiteMF, as well as providing LiteMF with all instructions necessary for delivery (recipient, place of delivery, etc.).
56. In cases of disputable situations between LiteMF, the Client, Seller; as well as other unforeseen circumstances, the Client must obligatorily provide written instructions to LiteMF regarding the further movement of goods. Otherwise, the goods are considered unclaimed and are subject to disposal by LiteMF at the expense of the Client. The term for providing instructions to the LiteMF is 5 working days from the moment notifies the Client by LiteMF.